Parent Teacher Association
The Ashlawn School PTA attend school events and raise funds to go straight back into school to assist funding extra curricula events and clubs. We are a small team who also independently organise our own events and are always looking for new likeminded members to join us on whatever basis you can to enable our school to continue to deliver a well-balanced experience for our children.
How do we generate funds?
· We hold music and general knowledge quiz’s which are attended by the wider community and usually a great deal of fun can be had
· We regularly hold uniform sales where preloved uniform donated to the school find new homes, this is an invaluable service to our community
· We provide refreshments at school events such as musicals and open nights for prospective students
Where have the funds been spent?
Most recently and not exhaustive:
· Rucksacks for Duke of Edinburgh
· Yoga mats
· Basketball backboards for the playground
· Equipment for Bonnie the Tortoise
· 3D printer for the Warhammer & tabletop game club
· Reading for pleasure reading books for English
· Colour change lights for Performing Arts
· Chess Clocks
Since 2014 we have given 21K back to school.. so well done to all involved
Thank you… Thank you… Thank you… to anyone who supports the uniform sale and if you do have a bag waiting to donate please pop it into the school office during the day or bring it along to our next sale, usually on a Saturday morning in 6th form canteen – check our Facebook page for the next date.
Ashlawn School PTA – Are you interested in joining us?
Are you interested in joining the PTA? We welcome any new parents who wish to get involved, we are not asking for lengthy time commitments, whatever help and support you can offer we appreciate it all.
If you are interested in helping in any capacity, please contact us via:
We look forward to hearing from you!